When people complain that Taylor swift writes songs about break ups, I’m like
youngadultread said: These are great - I’m seeing them tonight and I’m so excited! :)
Awesome. They are both amazing. Sarah also have her own copy of ToG which she has fans write a message in. I asked her not to kill Chaol :L
Hello! Since I just suppressed a huge follower milestone, I thought I’d host a little giveaway to spread the love for books, and to thank all you lovely people for making my book blogging experience an absolutely fantastic one.
Here are the rules:
- You must be following Stashingbooks.
- Only reblog counts as entries. So, reblog as many times as you want.
- This giveaway is international. As long as Book Depository ships to you.
- There will be ONE winner, and the winner can choose any book of their liking on Book Depository that doesn’t cost more than 15 USD.
- The winner will be randomly selected.
- Giveaway will end on August 30th (or earlier. Will give a heads up if I decide to end it earlier)
- No giveaway blog.
- Must be comfortable with sharing your mailing address with me. (If you’re under 18, please ask for your parent’s permission first)
- Please have your askbox open. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to my message before I pick a new winner.
- Any questions? Just drop me a message here.
Guys, 10 more days! haaaaa
The things I got from the Seven Stories event. Book were personally signed and I even got a tote, bookmarks and a badge. Leigh and Sarah were lovely, not to mention they’re hilarious. They were great speakers and told us a few secret things. As a thank you, I gave them stickers relevant to their books and both said they’d put on their laptops so that’s exciting. I also got pictures with them and it was generally a great day considering it was my first ever book signing (nothing ever exciting happens in my city) and I plan to go to many more.
August’s To Be Read pile:
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, This Song Will Save Your Life, Coraline (and watch film), The Giver (for when film comes out), Shadow and Bone, Siege and Storm, Ruin and Rising.
August Book Photo Challenge:
Day 2: TBR Pile, uhmm oops! :)
August Book Photo Challenge: Day Three
↳Your Bookshelf - All the books in my room.
August Book Photo Challenge || Day 2
TBR Pile Overly ambitious? Yes. Will I get to all of them? Probably not. But will I try any way? You bet!
Is it just me then who sometimes goes into a bookstore and has money for only one book but there’s too many books I want and like the choice is overwhelming and I end up leaving /WITHOUT/ a book and just feel really depressed.
Please say I am not alone.
you are not alone
Definitely not alone
This happened yesterday
The book shop and attic of Seven Stories. I love the floating books. This was from the event with Sarah J Maas and Leigh Bardugo.
Met Sarah J Maas and Leigh Bardugo tonight. It was awesome and they recognised me from the tweets. I will write up the experience tomorrow.