*turns out light*
*lies in bed*
too lazyyyy to draw the rest. maybe next timeee
Thank you very much c:
Day 22: Book stack
Plot twists can either be obvious or mind blowing.
So I reached 2000 followers a while ago and I’m close-ish to 2,500. I just want to thank everyone who followers because it makes me smile and makes my blog feel like its worth something haven’t worked hard to maintain it. It also shows how many people are passionate about books. This isn’t my only blog but the followers here are close to that of my other blog and that’s crazy! I couldn’t ask for more
Ooh, mystery book sounds fun!
Every reader has had one those months where they just can’t make it more than five pages per day. August was one of those months for me. In order to make up for the short supply of selection for this month’s books I’ve added a mystery book feature. If you win and select the mystery book I will send you a book that I recommend based off of your Tumblr content and a short bookish survey.
The available books this month are:
- The Silver Star - Jeanette Walls
- The Dog Stars - Peter Heller
- Code Name Verity - Elizabeth Wein
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - JK Rowling
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Mark Haddon
- Bullies, Bastards, & Bitches: How to Write the Bad Guys of Fiction - Jessica Page Morrell
- Glitter and Glue - Kelly Corrigan
- The War of Art - Steven Pressfield
- Mystery Book - Oooh! Intrigue! Ahhh!
- Follow Becki’s Bookshelf on Tumblr
- Reblog the monthly post and cite one of the listed books that you would like to receive
- Must be following Becki’s Bookshelf. These giveaways are only for my super awesome followers.
- Must enter with an active blog - no giveaway bot blogs. I will be checking.
- The winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- These giveaways are International.
- The winner will choose one of the the offered books in paperback or digital format only.
- The book will be from the Book Depository or Amazon, therefore the winner must be willing to give me a shipping address.
- Reblog as often as you want just don’t swamp your followers and make people hate me. Likes don’t count as an entry.
- Giveaways are run on US CST (GMT -6). Any reblogs posted after 11:59 PM CST on September 30th will not be valid.
Reminder: I have an official book twitter, goodreads, book family and Lovely Book Blogs list. All links and info can be found on my blog if you want to follow, friend or be part of my book family and book blog list.
Books & Cupcakes Awesome August Photo Challenge
Day 3.: Your Bookshelf
Posts to come:
Weekly book suggestion
How I feel about Will, Tessa & Jem (since i’m invested in this series and my world revolves around it xD i have something to share - all good things)
Do you know books that involves book nerds as protagonist?
Katy from the Lux Series is a book nerd AND Blogger haha. Then there’s Cath from Fangirl and Celaena from Throne of Glass likes to read a lot too :)
Tessa Gray from Infernal Devices loves books and reading!